Sunday, October 7, 2007

Welcome to my Blog....

Hi everyone, and welcome to my new blog... It sure was nice of my mommy to set this up for me. Life has been great since my Mommy Karen and Daddy Eddie adopted me.

My first week was great. I got to go shopping with my Auntie Susan, who loves to shop just as much as me. Together we picked out a beautiful pink flower bed, collar, food dish and cage. She just loves me oh so much.

After being in my new home only 5 days, mom and dad took me to stay at my Cousin Sammy's. That was awesome! Sammy and my aunt Karen taught me how to go down the stairs, sleep in my cage and even how to hide all my toys!! Oh boy is life going to be good....

When Mommy and Daddy picked me up, I got to go for a ride in Daddy's corvette. This was wild...... Daddy needs to watch the speed limit, not sure if Mommy could see how fast he was going, but I had a good view of all those dials on the dashboard....Daddy's got a thing for speed.

Well, gotta go eat, play and take a nap. Please come and visit my site, Mommy will be posting updates regularly.

Love to all

Sasha

1 comment:

Patti and Tim said...

Oh, Sasha, you are so cute!! Be careful in Daddy's Corvette! Maybe we can get Uncle Tim to get one of your cousins!!!! I will be checking your Blog often!