Saturday, October 20, 2007

Meet My Family

Good Morning Everyone!

I have been so busy that I forgot to introduce you to some of my family.
Meet my Uncle Alan, isn't he cute? I just love his curls. Go figure, you always want hair that someone else has. If he you are curious as to why I look so scared, it's because Mommy told me to not bother uncle Alan because he wasn't so big on doggies, but gee whizzz, Mommy, this guy loves the dickens out of me........I think I have him wrapped around my paw!

My brother Jonathan came to visit me a couple of weeks ago, but never told me about his main squeeze... She is adorable and her name is Kim and they are going to be getting married. I hope Kim comes to visit me soon.

I wounder if Mommy saw them kissing like that? Looks like trouble to me, but every girl needs a little affection if ya know what I mean.

Turns out they have a dog Maverick who is my cousin!! He is real cool, but when I was his picture I was a little nervous. I mean, I can fit inside his Mouth!! He is jewish and wore a special hat for Roshashanna. Maybe he and I can go shopping for hats together one day.

Mommy is always laughing on the phone. Turns out, it's my Pappa. I have a Pappa!!! She told me my Pappa is silly and my Nana keeps him in line. I can't wait to meet them one day. Don't they make the cutest couple? Mommy told me she is Pappa's favorite!! I think she's right.

I have so many relatives who live all over the place. Mommy couldn't wait to tell me about my brand new Cousin 'Princess'. My Aunt Ellen and Uncle butch adopted a Yorkie just like me. She is bit small, but she will grow a little more. I think I am always going to be a little bigger than her. I can't wait to meet her and play. Perhaps mommy can arrange a trip for a play date. She told me she is going to have to work on daddy for that one, what ever that means.

Mommy told me she and I have the coolest uncle ever. When I asked her what his name was, all she said was 'UNC'.. I was like Huhh?? She said, when your that cool, you don't need a name. Isn't he handsome? Mommy says his girlfriend is so sweet! I think she is pretty.











I have some pretty cool human cousins also. They were being silly one day at Auntie Arleneeee's with my brother Jonathan.









Well, I hope you enjoyed meeting just some of my family. I gotta go, time to go see if I can convince Mommy to give me another treat, or even some water. My sister Christina calls her the water natzie. A little piddle here, then a little piddle there, and before you know it, your on water restriction. Boy my mommy is so in to restrictions!!! Now I know why daddy spends so much time in the barn..

Well, love to all,

Sasha

No comments: