Monday, October 15, 2007

HEY WHO TURNED OUT THE LIGHTS?












Good Morning everyone:

Sunday was a crazy day as you can see by my picture! Daddy was busy painting a bedroom and I went in to see how the progress was going. Well, daddy doesn't think all the time. He lured me over to him with a piece of tape and as you can see by the picture, it got stuck!! Daddy tried to tell mommy I did it all on my own, but she knew better and got daddy to fess up.

Mommy told me not to worry, we can get him back when it's time to brush my teeth, she's going to let me use Daddy's toothbrush...

Well, at 12:30 in the AM, I needed to go potty, so Mommy got up and took me out of jail so I could go out. Before I knew it, there was very loud BANG..., I thought daddy put tape on Mommy's face while she was sleeping, but it turned out to be Mommy forgetting to open the bedroom door... Silly Mommy...

Well, gotta run because Mommy needs to leave for work.

Have a good day and love to all

Sasha.

No comments: