Sunday, October 28, 2007

Pretty In Pink & Joy for New Toys














Happy Sunday everyone !

I had a great weekend, I got to shop with Mommy and Christina and buy a new pink sweater. Isn't it pretty???

I was so cold on Saturday, so I told mommy I needed some warm clothes for fall and winter. We are still going to see about getting me a yellow rain slicker and hat..

After we picked out my new sweater I got to pick out some new toys. Boy do I love new toys.. My favorite new toy I named my Kimmy Frog after my future sister-in-law Kim... Kimmy Frog ribbets and everything!!














Another great thing about the weekend is my daddy gives me all kinds of extra treats. I hear mommy tell him all the time to stop giving me so many , but I have daddy wrapped around my paw. This is me leaving the kitchen after Daddy gave me another treat! Im trying to hurry before mommy comes in and finds out. If you look to the left of me you can see I dropped one. Boy I hope Mommy doesn't see it. She might put daddy and I on treat restriction.



Well, life is good for now. Hope all of you had a good weekend and I will provide another update soon!

Love to all,

Sasha....

No comments: